Menu
chris23654
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Awaiting Hub 3 installation

I had a new install on 3rd NOv , and as part of my new package i was due to get a Hub 3 installed. I was surprised when the engineer did turn up with it and he said that one would be posted out. Seeing as i have been paying for the service since 3rd Nov I am obviously a bit aggrieved that a month later still no Hub 3. trying to speak to anyone on the phone is a non starter and an online form sent 3 weeks ago to customer services has still not received a reply.

does anyone have any ideas how I get what I am paying for , or at least advise if there is just a delay and eventually one will arrice?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awaiting Hub 3 installation

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
chris23654
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awaiting Hub 3 installation

thank you , most helpful

0 Kudos