cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid. Nothing but hassle.

sdjferguson
Tuning in

Just a warning to anyone else. 

In my opinion and experience, Virgin Media has attempted to mislead me and not follow through with actions they promised. For example; the sales agent offering me Stream for free...then not applying a credit for it and now the resolutions team telling me they won't refund me for Stream.  

So after waiting 2 months for installation my only option is to cancel everything and take out a new offer.  

I've had to chase Virgin Media every step. Otherwise they don't deliver. 

I had to chase for an update after they're team advised me they couldnt work...heard nothing more for 2 weeks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think stream is free per month, but there is a once off set up fee, although I may be wrong.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think stream is free per month, but there is a once off set up fee, although I may be wrong.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2