Menu
trouen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Availability in new flat in converted old building

Hi there,

I'm a current customer who is moving flats about a 10 minute walk away. The postcode checker says that virgin broadband isn't available at the new flat. It is an old building that has been converted into modern flats and we will be the first tenants in our flat. I was wondering if this could just be because the building has only just been turned into flats that it doesn't register on the postcode checker as being available.

I don't want to have to leave Virgin broadband if it turned out that the availability was just not up to date. I couldn't find another way to contact anyone to check. Also, is there a way to see if there is any planning to add availability to a building in the case it isn't currently available?

Not sure this was the right place for this, but any help or pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
TwistedRaver
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Availability in new flat in converted old building

I think Sam_P2 should be able to assist you.

'I'm an area install and service manager for Virgin Media but all opinions posted here are my own'
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Sam_p2
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Availability in new flat in converted old building

Hey,

If you want like to PM me with your account details, I will happily check this out for you 🙂

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos