cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arranged Hub5 Delivery for Today - then heard nothing....

mobailey
Dialled in

A few weeks ago I filled out the page to order a new Hub 5:

https://www.virginmedia.com/offers/vsfd05w5446uydfgfhfvbhxc20b5u78cfbxxxashub5

I selected the date of 23rd September (today).

Since then - I've heard nothing.  Nothing from VM or from Yodel.  No sign of a delivery today.

Has anyone else ordered a HUB5 this way?  Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks,

-mobailey

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mobailey 

Did you receive an email from VM which included a link to that page?

If not then your order has probably failed verification as it's generally only currently available to new installs/ new 1 GB customers, and those specifically invited by email.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave,

It was a link found on these forums.  Nowhere on the page, or in any subsequent email, was their any indication that I wasn't worthy of claiming a Hub 5.

-mobailey

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mobailey,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums. Unfortunately, the link you are referencing to was a customised link specific for the customer who posted it.

As mentioned by @newapollo, if you have not received an email inviting you to take out the Hub 5, or you have not taken an eligible service (for example, a new 1GB install), you will not be eligible, at present, for the Hub 5 QuickStart upgrade.

You would not have received any further correspondence from this link, as the original customer may have already used it, at which point, our team receive no further orders from the link itself.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ