cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrange Engineer to cable the 2nd box.

Dubyah
Tuning in
Hi, is it possible to arrange an engineer to come and connect the 2nd tv box i have that was left with me ? Regards Alex
4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dubyah,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise that your 2nd box was not connected at the time of your installation. 

Before we invite you in for a private chat, can you just confirm if the engineer placed the cables in your property for this additional box, and was also is this 2nd box part of your package deal or was a 2nd box just left with you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi, the 2nd box is part of my package.

It wasnt possible to connect this 2nd box during my install as i had carpets being fitted on the same day, i was told to contact Virgin after the works were complete and they'd come and provide cables to connect the 2nd box.

The 2nd box was activated already, i just need the actual coax cable to connect the 2nd box.

kind regards

Alex.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Dubyah,

Thanks for confirming this for us, I would like to go about helping you get this set up right, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe