cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you a new 1GB/ M1000 Customer ? Please reply

antonyr123
Tuning in

So i was Sold M1000 Package. I got the Hub 4 and I was given/Used the service for 3 months, 

I was then kicked off the Package and moved to M600 without my permission on the 17th of may, No commutations till i confronted them. (I'm a youtuber and i upload at 50Mbps @1440p) So i noticed the drop to around 38Mpbs from 60mbps.

I've complained about this and this was there reply 

"in this case, there is a current Hub 4 outage. Our team is unable to use any 1GIG package codes as a result of this. This is the case even if you had 1 GIG prior. This is why when fixing your package issue, you were put down to 600MB. 

Again we have apologised for the inconvenience caused by this. 

However, as mentioned before"

I have Told them i have the Hub 4 already and my internet is Super important because of what i do. they Have no care to return me to the service i was Paying for.

They did this to me on my Old package 18 months ago i was supposedly put on 1gb and they put me on M600, They said wait a few months and they will put me on 1GB. I asked and they pushed me back for over 2 years!!

So I'm not waiting and putting up with it this time.

15 REPLIES 15

Hi antonyr123

As you have escalated the case to CISAS for adjudication we are unable to investigate or assist until such time that they have made their adjudication. Please let us know how you get on and once an adjudication has been made allow the team the required team to action as outlined in the case outcome

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Its other way around.. lol 

You guys should be making effort to fix the issue.. Before the case is over.. That is the whole point of Cisas..

Cisas is a service that is used for the company and the customer to communicate. With one another

Not ignore me till its over

Hi antonyr123, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

When a case is referred to CISAS, this means you must have already have exhausted our complaints process and we were unable to come to a resolution. From this point you are able to refer this to CISAS in which case, as mentioned by John above, we're not able to discuss things. 

This is because we would have already have done this with you when trying to resolve the complaint. 

I can see you are in a private conversation with Akua but if you need further support that is not related to the case you have with CISAS then just let us know and we'll happily help. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

(Claims no involvement in the Case)  But you be reading my private messages between 2 separate people, That contains Private/Personal account Information.

Why does virgin think its ok for there staff to have free Range access to this information.

Then Talk about it in a public forum.. Not very good at keeping secrets ?

The ICO would have a field trip with stuff like this lol

Hi Anthonyr123, 

No private data is displayed in the public forum so your personal data is safe.  

As you have an open complaint with CISAS please refer all further communication to them as you have chosen them to perform an independent adjudication. Any further communication regarding this matter will go un responded too until CISAS have made any adjudication. 

Thank you for your patience whilst your case is ongoing! 

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

Virgin isn't communicating using Cisas. They never did. Everything they have seen is issued and provided by Me. The Sole owner of it.

Personal data cant be accessed by staff when they feel like it viewing it, ICO and ccpa gives customers right to privacy laws in businesses. This is Law virgin have to follow.
" Any further communication regarding this matter will go un responded"

Good. Like I'm bothered lol

As a side note regarding the Subject of this forum. Virgin have now returned back my package to the correct contract. taking them over 14 weeks of fighting.