Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are Virgin teams responding to questions on the Community

Hi

I have posted a private message to one of the Virgin team who was helping with a problem 2 weeks ago. I have a follow up question.

Are Virgin staff responding to these? I am not clear.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Are Virgin teams responding to questions on the Community

Hi there,

Yes some technicians are being asked to come on a help customer where they can with their in field experince which will only benefit the customers.

I am a virgin media technician if this answer help mark as helpful and leave some kudos please.

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Some field techs that are in self isolation are active on the community to try and help our customers as much as possible due to high call volumes.

Was your issue resolved two weeks ago or are you still waiting? It might be worth sending a personal message to the person you spoke to originally for an update.

Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Im a virgin media technician working from home due to the coronavirus, not everyone on the forum is a Virgin media staff member but there is quite a few at the minute.

We are trying are best to help out with technical queries as we have vast experience and can fix most issues via web chat or over the telephone.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes ther are some VM staff here, and well as other customers who are also helping.

Customers are doing this UNPAID, just to help out in these strange times.

Remember we are all in it together.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 500Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos