cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved pre contract docs. What next?

shakespeare67
Joining in

Tuesday this week I purchased a broadband deal for my new house and choose this morning for an engineer to come and install. Only just realised though that the text I received about pre-contract documents wanted me to give approval which I've just done. This makes me think it's too late now for the visit to go ahead. How can I find out the status of the scheduled visit? I can't call customer services or use the app because both require an account number which I've yet to receive.  The only email I've had is about the pre-contract docs, nothing else.

9 REPLIES 9

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shakespeare67 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I can't sign into My Virgin as it states the email address I used to place the order is invalid and I don't have an account number or area reference number. Latest email is from the web team confirming the summary of my order. and i stream on twitch and this is the best fit for me money is no question just need to know if I'm getting virgin or not i really do want this package though please help me

this is what i was meant to say and cant edit ----- I placed an order online on the Fri, Mar 3, 2023 for delivery on the 16.03.2023 but only received my pre-contract information, no welcome email or delivery information received.

I can't sign into My Virgin as it states the email address I used to place the order is invalid and I don't have an account number or area reference number. Latest email is from the web team confirming the summary of my order. and i stream on twitch and this is the best fit for me money is no question just need to know if I'm getting virgin or not i really do want this package though please help me

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Does the property have a Virginmedia cable running from the road and an internal coax connection? If so you should be sent a self install pack with instructions on how to get started.

If not, the cable has to be installed first before a technician does the internal bit. It's possible that this all gets done before the due date, but delays often occur. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi Markn7437k,

Thank you for post and welcome back, I can see you were offered further assistance in regards to not hearing anything about your order for our services, have you been able to discuss this further with us since your last post?

Regards

Paul.

I got my pre contract documents on the 8th August 2023 but haven't heard anything back yet about installation. Please help

Hi @Jag92 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not heard anything back regarding an installation. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello,
I got my pre-contract email on 18th of August, but till now I'm still not able to see any reply which can confirm the order, due to no reply, I don't have enough info to login and check more details. May I ask for the help on this, thanks.

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chrisc9 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more