Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Appointment keeps moving

Hi All,

I signed up with Virgin on 05/10/2020 for Broadband, TV and landline.

The property is a new build but it’s one of the last houses to be built, the estate has been established for nearly 2 years.

I was made aware there would be two appointments, with the engineers visit for setting up the services booked for 26/10/2020, so 7 days from now.

The initial appointment, which I assume is to ensure the box outside  the property  is connected was first booked for 13/10/20 and then it kept changing on a daily basis with the current date being 19/10/20. I’m getting slightly concerned the work that needs to be performed in advance of the engineers visit keeps getting pushed out.

Could someone advise if this is the norm or indeed something to be concerned about? 

Any help appreciated as I’m currently having to commute daily to the office as I can’t work from home with no comms and I’d like to try and ensure I can get connected on 26/10/20.

Thank you

PSD379

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appointment keeps moving

Hi

You are correct the 1st appointment.is.to put the cable in. This can be carried out anytime before the install sometimes on the day of the install. Don't worry about this date moving

The 2nd date is the day of your install

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more