cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to find out why fibre didn’t become available and what roadblock was hit?

piyro
Joining in

Hello!

After virgin ran cables where I live I signed up to be told when virgin broadband would become available. I was told by virgin it was due to be live in a few days and then I got a mail saying they had hit a “roadblock” that would delay it.  A month or so later and now checking my postcode says it’s not even coming at all to where I live (where as before it said it was coming soon).

I wondered if there is anyway to find out more information what the roadblock was.  I am out of contract with BT vdsl and decided to a pay higher price without offers in hope that I could quickly leave and switch to virgin, now I’m not sure I what to do as I don’t actually know what’s happening with virgin.

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @piryo thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns regarding your install.

I'm going to drop you a PM to ask for further details, and I can run this by our Area Field Manager to ask what is happening with this for you.

Please kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W