cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone paying as much as this for M100?

zigojacko
Tuning in

I've had ongoing disgruntles with VM for many years now and here I am once again trying to work out why I seem to always be over-paying for what we receive.

Back along I downgraded to the M100 from M200 because we'd never get download speeds of over 100Mbs anyway and currently our plan for M100 is £65 per month - which continues to keep going up.

The broadband service is largely poor as it is and the last thing I want to be doing is paying more than I should be. I've spoken to them so many times about this and just get a load of nonsense back which basically equates to that is the cheapest I can get it.

Is anyone else at all paying as much as £65 per month for M100?

It is advertised on their website as £28 per month for the first 18 months and then £44 per month thereafter. So is £21 per month (or £252 per year) the price to pay of being a loyal customer to them...? 🤔

1 REPLY 1

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone and complain to Retentions.  Be prepared to end your Contract and walk away if you don’t get a good deal. VM really don’t have any customer loyalty these days. The churn rate must be good enough to maintain profits. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks