Menu
tessardavis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Any way to get the prepull team to actually turn up?

I'm now on my fourth installation date, waiting for the team to arrive and do the prepull. It's been over two months since I tried to become a Virgin Media customer 

Installation dates: 2nd April, 20th April, 4th May, 19th May.

Each time it gets cancelled 24 hours before, so that I've taken a day off work that I can't get back.

Every day the pre-install team tell me that the prepull is happening 'today'. They tell me they've emailed the Area Field Manager to help get it sorted. They tell me how very sorry they are and how they promise me there will be no further delays. I've had a second pre-install team come out and confirm that indeed it does need a prepull. But the prepull team never arrive...

My 4th installation date is this week. I'd like it to happen. Is there anything else I can do to escalate?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any way to get the prepull team to actually turn up?

Are there any good alternative BB providers available to you? If so go with them and let the VM saga continue. You can always cancel the VM contract with no financial loss within 14 days of when it actually gets done.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any way to get the prepull team to actually turn up?

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums

I'd be happy to look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos