Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Another failed installation

Virgin will never fail to confuse me. In late February  After being credit checked I had an installation failed due to my house being unserviceable even though the previous tenants of the property attached to mine had it. 

Last week, new tenants just moved In and they had their installation done. I spoke to the engineer and he said my house was serviceable. Apparently one of the cables needed to be replaced. So I ordered another contract. I was credit checked once again and this time they wanted a £25 upfront fee which I paid for. Everything was fine as my installation was scheduled for the 6th of May      . Then I received a text 2 days ago saying my installation is on hold due to external work being done. Then today I logged into my virgin media account to find out that I’m apparently no longer a customer. I received no calls, texts or emails to update me on why and virgin have taken my £25. I have had no broadband since February and I will have none until BT are willingly to do installations in June. 

It would be nice if someone will be able to process my refund so I don’t have to call

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another failed installation

Hi,

Please pm me with your house number and post code and I can look for you.

Thanks, Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos