Menu
jimboabc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon £50 voucher not received

I joined Virgin Media in June 2020, date of installation in July and still have not received my promised £50 Amazon voucher. It was suggested I would receive an email voucher 100 days after service activation but still nothing.

Please look into it urgently as that was one of my reasons for picking Virgin as a broadband provider!

I have tried texting the number on the FAQ but don't get very far as it's all automated. I've checked all my inboxes and spam and I'm sure I haven't received anything.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon £50 voucher not received

Hi jimboabc,

I'm wondering it this is tied in with your other post about you registering with an incorrect email address? Change-email-address 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jimboabc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, sorted now
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update @jimboabc  

I'm pleased you manage to get it resolved.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos