Menu
jackp9706
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Already Active Account At My Address

Hi, I recently ordered a self setup M100 for my new flat, everything went through, naturally happy to take my money, but it didn't arrive. I called customer support and it turns out there is already an active account at my address? I assume this is from the tenant whom used to live here but then what am I supposed to do?

Customer support said the delivery was abandoned because of this and they will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours? I have not received any emails from virgin media throughout this time or any updates. 

Could somebody look into this issue and hopefully give me a better idea of when I will be receiving my self setup package so I can get connected?  

A connection is essential for my work and I assumed I would have it today as stated on the order reference 😞

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Already Active Account At My Address

Hi there

Let me take a look into this for you

I will send over a private message to take some details

Thank you 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Already Active Account At My Address

Hi @jackp9706,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear this. Just checking to see if Christy_D managed to help get things sorted or do you still require our help?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos