Menu
Sao2099
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All lies, no help

I had Virgin Media broadband for 4 years and just moved flats to the flat directly below my old one in the same building, which had VM. I’ve been told Virgin won’t service this new flat since there’s no box installed in the flat. I asked for an engineer to come out to see if it’s possible to install a cable from the box on the outside of building into my new flat. I’ve been told every day that an engineer is coming out between 1pm-6pm and no one ever turns up. When I call to confirm someone’s coming, there’s no record of me even requesting an engineer. 

I’ve been told again and again I will get a call back to check if the engineer has shown up. No one has ever shown up, or ever called me. What will it take to get a straight answer? I have called more than 30 times in the last three days. I’m hung up on, transferred around to different departments, and no one seems to be able to give me any answers. I’m tired of being lied to and tired of being given no answers. Who do I need to speak to to get real help???

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: All lies, no help

Welcome to Virgin Media.  

I'm afraid to say that your experience is common,  Callback don't happen.  Hopefully a VM staff member may find your post in a few days and offer to help.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Sao2099,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some complications with your home move and that you're struggling to get an answer as to what's going on.

Do you still need help with this? If so, I'm about to send you a private message to request more info to assist you. Please respond to that at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sao2099
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Zach. Yes, very much still need help. I've just responded to your private message.

0 Kudos