Menu
Matt791
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

After 3 months still not connected

Signed up on the 15th of June was given an installation date for he 30th of June after 8 installation dates cancelled still no Internet after 3 months totally digusted that its me what is having to do all the ringing as virgin havnt contacted us once still waiting for outside work to be done they have already been outside 6 times now we have been given another installation datefor the 30th of september still no work done outside been told to check my account but it just keeps moving till the next day totally disgusting how you can treat people like this im contacting ofcom tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: After 3 months still not connected

Are you speaking to the VM pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info?

On.. 0800 052 1734.

it may be a contention issue (too many subscribers already) or they are waiting on council approval before they are allowed to dig up the road/pavement or waiting on wayleave permission or perhaps other things outwith their control.
They are however, very poor at telling potential customers exactly what the issue is though, so you may have to push hard with that team to get info.

Or a VM person should get here in a few days and offer some help.

Oh and OFCOM will be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos