cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address used to be busines but now is residential

cathydrage67
Joining in

Hi,

I have moved into a flat, which used to be a shop but is now residential! It has been recognised by the local council, Royal mail and all government bodies, however virgin media does not recognise it. Therefore, I am unable to get broadband. 

Can I ask that your system is updated so that I can access the service. I have not had any problems with any other service, just virgin media. 

Many thanks for your help. 

Cathy 

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cathydrage67 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi @cathydrage67 

Thank you for providing the detail via private message. After looking at this for you i can confirm the our services are not currently available in your village/town. We are always expanding our network and this may change in the future but at present we do not supply services in your area,

I am sorry

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more