Menu
DanielTurner
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Additional Virgin Line

Hi Guys, 

I've recently been told I have to move out of my existing rental accommodation due to the Landlord selling. 

I plan to move into my grandfather's house to help him now his getting older he has an existing account with Virgin TV, Phone and Broadband. I wish to have a second line installed so I can bring my Virgin services with me (Homeworking), plus I don't fancy the cost of cancellation on top of moving and asking my grandfather to upgrade his connection is going to cost more than I'm currently paying. 

I'd like a 2nd white box installed in the room I'm using as an office rather than rely on WIFI and the connection drops this brings. 

Is this a possibility does anyone know installation costs etc. 

Many thanks, Dan 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Additional Virgin Line

you would have to call CS to try and arrange this as its not a standard setup. Normally only one account per address is allowed. you need to go though CS as trying to move your services would cancel the current account
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi after reading apcyberaxs correct reply, I think it will be easier to get him to upgrade his services to suit you, and then pay him the extra cost. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@LittleMick73 wrote:
Hi after reading apcyberaxs correct reply, I think it will be easier to get him to upgrade his services to suit you, and then pay him the extra cost. Regards Micky

Or cancel his Grandfathers contract and move his services accoss, as the OP has a discount they're probably under contract

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Several of the VM Forum Staff have been on here saying that a second account is doable.

Don't cancel anything until they have commented.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos