Menu
szymonjurczak
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Activation

I have got my virgin hub all set up working perfectly but I can’t get through to virgin to activate it I have been worried for hours can someone help me please I can’t get any word through to virgin because of the corona to activate my equipment as it’s really urgent! 

0 Kudos
Dariusisko
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

All VM modems send for quick start are activated before sending it off so customer should have plug and play. 

"I have got my virgin hub all set up working perfectly." If is working perfectly you do not need activation.

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!.
0 Kudos
szymonjurczak
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yea I understand that but when I got it i plugged it in all correctly it’s all working but I can’t connect any devices to the internet and when I ring up virgin they say it hasn’t been activated and when I try go to the people to activate my equipment it hangs up as they closed off the calls I need help activating please

0 Kudos
Dariusisko
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

So what divices you connected to modem with ethernet cable and what devices you connected to wifi?  

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!.
0 Kudos
szymonjurczak
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have set up the broadband with all the cables that came then let it set up for some good time and then tried to connect my apple phone and it didn’t work it said connection failed and when it came up with trouble shoot I tried it and it said it can’t solve it so I tried to connect my pc to it with the Ethernet and still no connection and that’s when I started contacting virgin and looking for solutions and the only thing I keep hearing from calls is that my equipment is not activated and needs to be done but I can’t get anyone to do it

0 Kudos
Dariusisko
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Can you send me email with your full name address account number please. 

0 Kudos
szymonjurczak
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

How do I know your here to help me I herd that people are getting scammed and I see your not very professional to be an employee as you miss spell words and I don’t know if I can trust you I know I’m desperate for help but I’m careful.

0 Kudos
Dariusisko
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I undertand your concern. You can just click on my name to check.

0 Kudos
szymonjurczak
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I saw it from the start but seems like I’m the first Person you spoke to which seems odd as the account was made in 2014

0 Kudos
Dariusisko
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

see also what is under your name and what is under my name

0 Kudos