Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Activation of new Hub 3 & V6 Boxes

We have had an engineer come out today to upgrade our old hub & tivo boxes to Hub 3 & V6 boxes but none of them are activating as yet? The engineer said to leave everything on and that the Hub will activate first then each Box will install the software & startup. This was at 9am this morning & still nothing working, has anyone got any idea how long this might take & how to check on any progress?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Activation of new Hub 3 & V6 Boxes

Please PM me your account number and postcode and I will have a look into it for you.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation of new Hub 3 & V6 Boxes

I’ve supposedly had the new Hub & V6 Boxes all activated but on now rebooting the Hub it only ends up with the bottom white light lit and no other lights WiFi or arrows (even though the green lights come on after starting but then go off), does this mean that the Hub still needs activating? Neither box will do anything without the Hub being active.

0 Kudos