Menu
Klezar
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Activation failed

Services failed to activate. I am unable to get support from virgin media activation. 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation failed

out of interest which hub are you activating - there was a post earlier that the hub4 was having problems but no confirmation from VM 

0800 953 9500 is the main number afaik - is that the one you are using

Tony
0 Kudos
Klezar
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It was a self setup of original kit from previous address. It is the hub3 

0 Kudos
Klezar
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ye that is the number but unfortunately they are not open. I was advised on Thursday that I would be able to activate at new address on the 3rd today 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

not sure the advice you got is correct - they can and do transfer accounts to new addresses but i believe they send out new kit - i do know things have been different in the pandemic so maybe that one of them

all you have is the phone and text to try and resolve it - VM will get to the thread in a day or a few nut not sure what they can do on this

Tony
0 Kudos
Klezar
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nice one thanks for that, I had a delivery but it was their new fancy multi cable push in connectors that's it. 

Gonna have to just wait

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Klezar

Welcome back to our Community and thanks so much for your post - sorry to understand that your hub has not activated as it should after taking it to your new home for you; this should be done automatically. 

After locating your account I can see that you have since called us and we have manually activated the equipment from here for you. All is looking as it should so I do hope that all is working ok for you at home? 

If you still need anything at all, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos