cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date - nothing received!

vwhiffen
Joining in

Hi,

About 3 weeks ago I signed up to have Virgin Media broadband set up at my new apartment for a few days after my move-in date. I received the confirmation email and the contracts shortly after, but didn't get an email to confirm the delivery date of today (5/7/22) nor anything with my account number. What's more, my equipment hasn't arrived yet!

Is there some way I can find my account number or figure out if my equipment will actually be arriving? I need internet to work so this is a massive problem for me right now!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your help John.

Finally got through to that department today to be informed that they had “abandoned” my order and the deal I signed up with was over so the price went up. Not even a courtesy email to inform me of this before my moving date. Awful customer service for a new customer - think I’ll just go to BT instead.

Hi vwhiffen,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks so much for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear there was an issue with your order for our services and that you weren't contacted. I appreciate it certainly doesn't sound like we've got off on the best start. I can appreciate your frustration with what has happened.

Were you able to get things sorted after speaking with the team in the end? I'm afraid that we are unable to assist with new orders or sales queries from here.

Thanks

Beth