Menu
adzhartov
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Activate new hub 4

Hi today got my new hub 4 and done everything to activate my new hub, removed old one and got message from Virgin that they sent the signal to my house and still can’t get online, logged into the hub and status message says requesting cm ip address and the hub is flashing white fade in and out. Is there a problem with the internet or it just the signal to my new hub?

0 Kudos
VMtechlee
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activate new hub 4

PM me your account number and area referance please

Lee

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU ****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

S13002931
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i have same issue. Hub 3 was working fine. 

I plugged in hub 4 and no more internet. Should I plug hub 3 back ? Or what to do ?

on quick setup wizard it says Internet ( requesting CM IP Address)

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@S13002931 wrote:

... snip ...

If you want assistance please start your own thread.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.