Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Account issue Broadband (Fiber offer)

Hi all,

I just receive my broadband box today. After connecting everything (and several reset) I keep having the bottom green LED flashing.

After a RUN TEST  on my equipment I got the message "Account issue - It looks like your service has been disconnected"

On My account / My Package page I got nothing just like I did not subscribe anything.

I try contact by phone without success. I had the chance to start a chat with Louise but it was cut in the middle of the chat...

If anybody could help would be welcome !

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account issue Broadband (Fiber offer)

did you call in and activate the equiptment

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@apcyberax Thanks for your answer !

According to the guide all I need to do to activate the equipment is connect the box to the broadband plug switch on and wait for the box to negotiate everything. I do not see other action I could do to activate it...?

Yes I tried calling Virgin (I am currently waiting..43mn and keep listening music...)

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Finally after an hour waiting, the Virgin team do some test and it looks this is outer part of installation not working. Engineer should come to fix...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi CedSha, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

My apologies for the delay for the delay in response, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing when setting up your equipment. 

On checking your account I can see you have spoken to the team since your last post to us and an appointment has been scheduled to resolve this issue.

Please let us know how this goes and if you require any assistance following the visit. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L Thanks for your message.

There is an engineer came and reconnect some cables in the street but finally told me the cables are not good. There is a new schedule taken on Sunday, 22nd and I hope the internet connection could be good after that appointment ! I'll keep posting the results...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi CedSha, 

Thank you for letting me know and providing an update on when the next appointment is due to go ahead. 

Please do let us know how you get on. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L Unfortunately nobody came for this appointment. I received twice a reminder by text but did not see anybody , also I did not get further message about what is going on....

0 Kudos