Menu
Shannpitson
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Account disconnected

Revived our quick start hub kit today, plugged all leads in to the correct places and when I logged in to check the status of the wifi, it says my account is disconnected. I’ve been on hold for 2 hours!! Need this resolved ASAP 

0 Kudos
autosec1
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account disconnected

same issue

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Did you try the equipment activation line to see if the Hub is activated on to the account?

What is its base light doing/showing?

Call the equipment activation number is... 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the Hub barcode sticker and also your account number. Calling at 08.00 should get you through quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
autosec1
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for that its a pity that that information doesnt come with the starter pack.

will have to wait until tonight now as not home till 6

0 Kudos
Shannpitson
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 

been on hold for 35 minutes and still no luck!! The light is green flashing which is a connection problem but all the leads are connected correctly 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any luck this morning ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
autosec1
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi john they sent an engineer this morning and apparently my existing cable has been removed from the cab and it will be the 8th december before they can rectify it.

0 Kudos