cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account details not found

KateBee
Joining in

Hi. My router & 360 box have been delivered but, when connected, the WiFi network is showing 'no data connection'.

I've tried to log this issue but when I enter either my account details from my contract the account details can't be found.

Please advise how I can get this issue resolved.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi KateBee 

The equipment is usually pre-activated, however you might need to call 0800 953 9500 to activate the hub.

If so have your account and area number handy, and the hub serial number.  

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave, thanks for your reply.

I tried to report the issue & received a text message with a link. When I enter my details I get the error message account not found. These are the same details on my contract dated 17/8, emailed To me by Virgin Media.

I've also tried to sign up to My Virgin Media. Again, when I enter the details printed on my contract the account can't be found.

It seems impossible to report the fault as Virgin Media don't appear to know that I exist.

Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, KateBee.

Thanks for your post on our help forums and for reaching out, we're sorry to hear about your equipment activation and online account login issues.

We'd love to help out with both the equipment and online problems, I will send you a private message here to do this soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs