Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

⁰Account activation

Hi, I've recently joined virgin after being with sky for over 25 years, so far I have to say huge mistake. I have had my equipment installed but no broadband speed, had another engineer out, who went above and beyond to help, but still no broadband, and the reason being my account hasn't been activated. I've asked customer services to activate my account but keep getting told they can't do it! Well who the bloody hell can then, and why hasn't it been activated? I'm so frustrated as my husband is a key worker and needs the Internet to do his job but they won't help. Can anyone recommend what we can do please before I tell virgin to stick it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ⁰Account activation

I will flag for VM to take a look - keep checking here for a response. You can cancel without penalty as you haven't been "activated" - only VM know the reason for that

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cassie76, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am very sorry to hear about your experience since joining us and I can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I've had a look at the back end of things from here and I can see that the team will be out to sort this for you today, please keep us posted with how the visit goes. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm very pleased and relieved to say the engineer that came out today was excellent, he's sort out our broadband and also installed our second box. I'm looking forward to seeing what vigin has to offer from now on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cassie, thanks or the message and we ae glad to hear that everything is resolved and let us know if you need anything? Chris 

0 Kudos