Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account ID and region

guruprasads
Joining in

Hello

i signed up for the volt package with O2 yesterday. 2 issues I am encountering

1. I haven’t received any communication from virgin media with the account # or region

2. The volt booster is not activated on my O2 connection

any guidance on how to solve this?

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @guruprasads,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there appears to be an issue with the Virgin Media side of a recent Volt order you've made with the team over at O2.

For your first point, I'll send you a private message in a few moments as I'll need some additional details first to see if we have any account registered against them. We can then advise from there regarding the account.

Regarding your second point, for any queries regarding your O2 services (including the Volt benefit) you will need to contact and speak with O2 directly. You can reach them by calling 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset).

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @guruprasads,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so promptly. I'm very glad that this matter has now been addressed and resolved for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!