cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Disconnected!

Metaldog
Joining in

Was disconnected due to moving house. Havent moved house yet and no set completion date. 

Had no package for 3 days now.

How much longer do we have to wait to regain services??

4 REPLIES 4

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

VM disconnects services on your moving day. If that day changes you need to contact VM.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

We didn't give a date to move.

We were cancelled on Friday so contacted vm then ,hadn't been reconnected Saturday so rang again still waiting now on Sunday night. I assume I'll still be waiting tomorrow too. Not back to say we were promised it would be back on in 24hrs.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Metaldog

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of this, however from a system check this was meant to happen from the information we received previously but what I will do is PM you now to discuss this further. 

Best.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for chatting with me on PM @Metaldog and allowing me to resolve this for you 🙂

Have a wonderful day and if you ever need us, drop us a post and we'll be happy to help

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill