Menu
rockette
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

About to rent room in house owned another VM customer. I want to keep own VM package Inc sub separate.

I am shortly moving into a rented room in a house owned by another VM customer. I want to keep my own separate VM sub as kit and package is different from owners. As it happens my 1st floor room has own VM feed up outside of house, added when his son was living at home. Owner uses his own downstairs VM feed. Owner happy for me to use this upstairs feed via separate sub. Is this possible. How is it done in separate  flats which are different floors in same house?

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: About to rent room in house owned another VM customer. I want to keep own VM package Inc sub separat

Yes it may be possible. You'd need to speak to the Moving team at Virgin Media to arrange, and they would need to speak to the current account holder too to ensure that you do have their permission.

However final approval would come from Virgin Media to ensure that there is no impact to the existing services at the address or in the local area.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos