cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A month and a half after signing up and completely unable to get in contact with anyone at Virgin

jahans3
Joining in

A month and a half ago I signed up for gig1 broadband, virgin then sent an email requesting my landlord's info pre-installation. Landlord said no problem and I replied on the info Virgin requested, my landlord has not received anything and I've chased Virgin myself 5 times via email and over a dozen by phone. Completely ghosted by them each time.

They simply do not respond to email. For over a week when I dialled they told me to call there were "technical difficulties" and I could not get through, now for the past week each time I call it says they're open "9am-8pm weekdays" and to call back then, but each time I've called between those hours!

Has anyone experienced these issues before and how did you resolve them? This is getting ridiculous now.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jahans3 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thanks for responding so quickly. Have responded to your PM

@jahans3 

I am pleased to say that this was resolved this morning, i have just sent you a private message with more detail.

Thank you again

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more