cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 months waiting for an installation

GC6
Joining in

It’s been 5 months and we are still waiting for an installation. It is impossible to count the amount of  rescheduled appointments and the hours spent on the phone to various people in Virgin and the amount of time we waisted being passed around listening to empty promises. We took numerous days off work, just this week we were told that it is guaranteed someone is coming on Thursday just to have the usual email less than 24 hours before the installation was due, they don’t even bother to call anymore. There are no words to describe how upset we are. 

3 REPLIES 3

Corey_C

Thanks for your post, GC6,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details and see what's happening with your install.

Cheers,

Corey C

jem101
Superstar

@GC6 then you need to assume that VM aren't too interested in your custom, abandon waiting for them to get you hooked up and seek alternative suppliers. Actually, of course, VM really would like your custom (or at least the monthly fees), but appear too organisationally dysfunctional to provide it.

You may also want to ponder the question of how responsive they may be, in the event of you having issues with the service in light of your experience over the past five months?

Just a thought.

John

Sprigge
Tuning in

I share your pain. Feel free to add your voice to this post if you'd like to do so. I hope you manage to get resolution soon.