cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 months no installation

Muzam2
Joining in

I registered to get virgin media installed at my property 4 months ago. Multiple install dates and multiple re pull dates and multiple customer service calls later, there is no connection. Abruptly I get a call after being promised an installation at the end of this month that my account has been disconnected with no prior notice and no explanation. Just a call center employee who knows absolutely nothing. This is simply the worst possible service ever. What is going on here? Now I am going to register for a new account only to get some answers. Because apparently I can't even complain if my account has been disconnected. This is a shambles.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See my post on this here...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Failure-to-install-wifi-since-nov-15th/td...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Muzam2, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience with the installation of the services, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

In order to understand why the order has now been cancelled, I will need to take a look from our side. To do this, I will pop you over a private message to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat