Menu
jgibbons80
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

4 Days of no broadband - Faulty Hub 3 needs replacing

This is day 4 of being without Broadband. 
The connector that the broadband lead plugs into on the HUB is seriously loose. 
After following every self help guide its clear this equipment is faulty. 

I just want to order a new hub. However in stead ive been passed from pillar to post, given weblinks and text messages and now i have to book a technician. Which i feel is a waste of time, the hub needs replacing. The earliest a technician can be here is 2 days from now. taking my days without broadband to 6.

Ive lost 4 jobs due to the lack of customer service being in place to get this sorted in a timely fashion. 

Really frustrating 

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4 Days of no broadband - Faulty Hub 3 needs replacing

If the tech can be there in 2 days just wait for him, it'll be quicker than waiting for a hub 3 being posted to you which will be lost by herpes or delivered to a safe place at the wrong property! 

jgibbons80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thsi is what ive had to do after being lied to by customer service agent about a hub being delivered to a collect point today.
So upset at having lost 4 jobs due to not being able to get online or go anywhere else to use their wifi. No one at Virgin seemed to be bothered about this though.
Really doubting my decision to come back
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If its important for your work then either a business contract would be better, or just get a cheap Openreach backup connection as well or a 4G/5G broadband SIM as insurance.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos