Menu
RS6avant
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

360 Box

I’ve not heard anything about the arrival of my 360box due today. 

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Box

Hi @RS6avant

Welcome to the Community Help Forums 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the arrival of your TV 360 box.

Has your 360 box arrived now?

Please do let me know,

Serena

0 Kudos
RS6avant
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No just a remote and software update. 
It appears that the retention team tell you anything you want to hear and then do something different!!

Twice I was promised a new box and now told not. 

How these people get away with it is beyond me. 😡

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am so sorry that you received mixed messages regarding a TV 360 box. Just to clarify, what box are you already using? Is it faulty?

In regards to upgrades, the TV360 box gets software updates instead of us sending out a new box. What was your reason for needing a new box?

If you wish to make a complaint about the customer service you have received, please visit this link.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
RS6avant
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Serena,

Thank you for your response. 

I’m currently using a V6 box which has several faults and has been diagnosed by a Virgin engineer as having a failing Hard drive. 
I was basically advised that it needed to fail before anything more could be done. 

I found that unacceptable and as my contact was due to expire I contacted the retention team  

It was at their suggestion that if I renewed my contract they would send out a new box as part of that agreement. 
Instead I just have a remote and software update that is never going to resolve a failing Hard drive  

I’ve lost all of my recorded library and still have a faulty box  

I feel I have every reason for feeling misled  

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear your V6 box has a failing hard drive and that you've lost all of your recorded library. That's not good at all. I understand your frustrations completely.

I am going to send you a private message now so that I can take a look at your account and see what can be done about your faulty V6 box. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand side.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos