cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months no service still

_User2023_
Joining in

Hi Virgin Media,

I am writing this publicly as I cannot seem to find another way to get my voice heard by the organisation.

I have had a complete loss of service for my broadband, TV and phone since July 4th. This is due a cable repull that was scheduled by yourselves completely. I did not ask for it but was told I’d be getting full speeds when it was completed. My internet before then had gone down but was fixed and was working fine.

Since then I have had several moved appointments, no information at all as to what the problem is and when it is going to be fixed. I have spoken from department to department to department, person to person to person and am none the wiser as to what even the issue is that is taking so long to fix.

I am utterly exhausted and tired of trying to understand what is going on and if there is any resolve on the horizon.

I have logged a complaint with Ofcom because this has now gone beyond the levels of acceptability. I am accruing compensation daily at a cost to your company and am now seriously starting to look at other alternative ISP’s not only because they can offer me a functioning system quicker in the house, but they also perhaps might give a bit more information as to what issues might be causing said problems. 

I do not want to call another call center number, I want this issue escalated and want to talk to the teams on the ground and get a resolution timeline as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi _User2023_

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Same here. Ridiculous. To add insult my community ID I had for 15 years was deleted. Keep registering for compensation but they magically close the problem and open a new issue next day. Absolute farce. 

Hi StudioMast,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some service issues. I've had a look at things from our side, and it looks like you're currently affected by an area SNR problem. The estimated fix date for this is 10 OCT 2023 09:00. 

We're sorry if you've experienced multiple faults recently. Once an issue has been resolved, you account would then be reviewed for automatic compensation,  you can read more on this here

Alex_Rm