Menu
hArDsTyLe2259
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

3 Months with no broadband!

So I joined Virgin on the 12th Feb this year, had an engineer come round a few days later to tell me the cable is knacked and the white box thats supposed to be on the inside wall of the house is gone.

Since then iv had many pushbacks/delays, dates and excuses given to me that iv pretty much had it and really want to leave as nothing seems to be getting done. I was told (on the 4th May) that by the end of last week the ducting would be fixed and a rope would be attached to my cable for a new one to be pulled through but looking where the green markings have been for the past 3-4 weeks, nothing has been done still and they guy on the phone said they got permission on the 3rd of May.

Is there anyone working at Virgin that can help me resolve this issue before I decide to leave Virgin for good?

-------
VM Hub 4, TP-Link AX5400
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 Months with no broadband!

Hi hArDsTyLe2259,

I am really sorry to hear that you've been left in the dark regarding your installation and to hear the delays are still ongoing. I'd like to look into this for you and find out what exactly is going on.

I've popped you over a PM so we can discuss your account in a private space. When you get the chance, please do check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth