Menu
StewC89
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

3 Green Lights on Hub 3

Hi.

I've had the Hub 3 for over 3 years and had no real issues until yesterday...

Without warning the internet connection drops and all 3 lights become green. The power & wifi lights remain solid green whilst the two arrows continuously flash.

I have tried all the tricks (unplugging, rebooting etc etc) to no avail. Checked the settings via http://192.168.0.1/ and the 'access denied' error appears to internet connection.

There are supposedly no faults in my area, so any idea what is going on or if I can self fix?!

Cheers,
SC

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 Green Lights on Hub 3

has all the signs of an external fault - the service status is for major outages so it may not show

there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level

it will likely cure itself if VM are working on something but no harm in ringing it in if you can get through

Tony
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi StewC89,

I have had a look at your account and everything looks okay, are you still experiencing issues

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
StewC89
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

Yes thank you. An engineer was required to fix an external fault but back up and running now : )

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update StewC89,

If you're fault reoccurs, do please come back to this thread and we'll seek to take a look into this for you.

If you experience a new fault that isn't related to this one, please start a new thread on the appropriate board

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos