Menu
philkil57
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2nd box installation

Are Virgin going to install 2nd boxes any time soon? I asked for one to be installed in late December but have found it impossible to get an answer as to when they are installing. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd box installation

Hi philkil57,

I'm afraid VM still aren't carrying out any non essential work or any additional TV set top boxes.
Any updates will be posted on this page https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update 

Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later, hopefully when the next set of covid restrictions are eased.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd box installation

Hi @philkil57,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the forums. We're here to help.

As I can see @newapollo has advised, I'm afraid that for the foreseeable any non-essential technician visits are not going ahead to keep everyone as safe as possible. You can find more information on this here.

Once restrictions begin to lift, this will be reviewed and updated accordingly. Apologies for any inconvenience in the interim.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos