cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 hubs on 1 line

Yazzyb
Joining in

Just moved into a place which is an extension of house next door. I already have virgin media hub which I am paying for. My question is that can I split the connection using a splitter from next house and connect my hub to it. The person next door has broadband from from virgin. Just want to know if line can handle 2 hubs as both are different subscriptions. Will the signal be strong enough 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It would almost certainly work, but you CANNOT do the work yourself. Must be done by VM technician and in any case a hub is only registered to one address and I expect that is your old address.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Yazzyb, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

If the address itself already has it's own Virgin Media connection then there are only certain circumstances where we will allow another connection to be added. If splitting the cable then this would all be the one connection that is already there and you won't be able to use your Hub as it will be connected to your current address. 

The best thing to do is speak to the team on 0345 454 1111 and follow the options for moving home. The team can discuss things further with you then. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs