cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you can't make it up.?

Rich12
Dialled in

back in September 2022 we had someone doing some work in what they call the coach, the box were all the wires are in your street. Later that day our internet went rubbish then great and so on. Phoned vm told them what happened, and they sent a signal to the hub, extremely long story cut shortish weeks later and loads of turn off, reset, more signals we got an engineer and he checked and got it all in the green. He said any problems and it's in the coach box. Next day intermitted internet. Phoned and yet again another signal. Again short version 4 technicians and a senior technician later, new hub, cables, connections and yep still got the problem. List of complaints since September 2022 till jan 2023 all from intermitted internet,

Call staff, not listening x2 and 1 senior manager. How do i know i asked what was i on about, oh err, yeah enough said.

Call staff put phone down when i spent 10 mins explaining the problem then he asked, so how can i help, reply, told you the problem you tell me, line goes dead.

Call staff constantly talking over me

1 technician did not turn up, that's sorted out, ty.

Now when i made a complaint about that person who put the phone down on me vm resolve team answer was, complaint staff conduct answer technical help provided.  How???

Have phoned vm well lost count but many times and in fairness the call staff are very good and do try to fix the problem but i do wish they would listen. 

• So now i have to wait till 8th feb for a repull which will take me over 4 months of having the same fault, My kids so love vm, with there will it won't it internet glitch tv channels and can i  phone before it cuts off or if iam lucky i get an echo on the phone just in case i forgot what i just said.
  • I have emailed vm resolver team twice once only being today but i could do with a chat with them.
  • Hope all issues shall be sorted sooner than later, honestly had enough now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rich12,

Thanks for your post on this matter and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for the experience faced with your service during this time.

Firstly can I ask with all the appointment previously, was a repull not completed before?

Also has there been any indication from the local field team to investigate the cabinet in the area?

Let us know,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rich12,

Thanks for your post on this matter and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for the experience faced with your service during this time.

Firstly can I ask with all the appointment previously, was a repull not completed before?

Also has there been any indication from the local field team to investigate the cabinet in the area?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain

Unfortunately no one thought of that idea till the broadband team suggested it. Because of all the trouble i have niw got the ombudsman involved. 

But i phoned vm today and found that credit has been applied to our account, so i checked my bill on line can't see any change yet but what i did notice is that £25 had been applied for the technician who never turned up but according to the email which tells you how much credit you get its £26.24p, oversight?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rich12, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I think it would be best that we take a look at the account to see what is happening with the credits and repull.

I will pop you over a private message to take a few details and we can go from there. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat