Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

worst customer service ever?

I wonder if anyone from VM could tell me why its impossible to speak to anyone regarding a technical issue? I spent more than one hour on hold yesterday only to be disconnected I’m currently trying again today and I’m currently on hold listening to the same dreadful music so far 40 mins. Why is there no email address to contact? This is the worst customer service I’ve ever had the misfortune to experience

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: worst customer service ever?

Posting what the issue is here might be a good start. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nobody can be bothered is the quick and easy answer tbh , They have your money and your signed up to a contract for X amount of months left and after that its impossible to either get through to someone who actually knows what they are talking about or eventually they just put the phone down on you ! 

Good luck trying to get through to a normal person buddy my 15 calls trying to get through cost me 7 hrs with no eventual fix ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So you have two options:

1. Post the issue here and request assistance from the community

2. Post on Twitter/Facebook as this is a support forum, not a place to vent

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos