cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi pods

WW1948
Up to speed

The other week I was promised a wifi pod because it is bad in the living room .I can understand short supplies but can anyone help get me one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See here first

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See here first

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

What is wrong when app cannot find hub?

Hello WW1948

Sorry to hear of the Connect App issues in regards to connecting to your hub, scanning and ordering pods. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Depending on the device and operating system there are some steps that can be taken. For iOS devices the Connect App will only allow one connection in regards to the settings option via the Connect App, IOS has also introduced a private address setting for Wi-Fi connections via the device. This can interfere with the app when connecting to the hub.

For Android based devices, we've generated support pages highlighting issues that can prevent the App connecting to the Hub and what to do to fix them on your device. These can be found here.

Rob