cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi pod didn't arrive

MicS
Joining in

I'm hoping someone can help with this. I have good wifi reception in most of the house but there are a couple of rooms where it is poor to non-existent. My contract is covered by the wifi-guarantee. the connect app suggested a wifi booster. After one phone call where I got nowhere I had  another more productive call where after nearly an hour on the phone the VM person said she had ordered me a wifi pod which should arrive in around 5 days. It's now been more than 3 weeks and no sign of it. can anyone on here help? i know i could call again but can't really face another hour of going through the same questions. I could also raise a formal complaint but really I just want the pod to be delivered as promised 

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MicS 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've not received a Pod that was previously discussed with you. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab when tapping your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MicS 👋

Thanks for your quick responses to my private messages. I'm glad we've been able to get this issue resolved for you. Please do let us know how things go with the Pod, or if you need anything else and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ