cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi pod and hub 4

dessy
Dialled in

on my 3rd wifi pod and still it wont connect. when will virgin listen to its customers instead of playing mushrooms . i dont need a tech guy to tell me to leave in for 24 hrs only to find it dont work with hub4. so it looks like another return job

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thanks for the info. if i do as you say it will delete all my settings and then i will have all my other issues like 5g not showing because of the inteligent software that forces every device to go to 2g plus it will set the channels to auto and i like to nominate 11 for 5g as it works very well close range., i will give your good advice a go when grandkids go back to school because upsetting them is like ww3.thanks again

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A couple of things to try.

Do a complete 60 second factory pinhole reset as below;
Remove any ethernet cables from the Hub and hold the pinhole reset switch for 60 seconds. Do NOT reboot the Hub, just let it do it's thing. Note you will need the passwords from the bottom of the Hub afterwards, so make sure they are legible.

After this check the Pod is paired to your Hub. Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

Leave the Pod as close to the Hub as possible, to allow bonding.  Once done, move the Pod to it's intended location.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

thanks for the info. if i do as you say it will delete all my settings and then i will have all my other issues like 5g not showing because of the inteligent software that forces every device to go to 2g plus it will set the channels to auto and i like to nominate 11 for 5g as it works very well close range., i will give your good advice a go when grandkids go back to school because upsetting them is like ww3.thanks again