cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi not reaching upstairs

Shelilla
Joining in

I hope this message finds you well. I recently entered into a new contract with Virgin Media, and I am pleased to report that the WiFi connectivity downstairs is functioning impeccably. However, I regret to inform you that I am experiencing irregular behavior with the WiFi signal upstairs, as it frequently turns off and on without consistency.

During the initial discussions with your sales representative, I was assured that a WiFi booster or a fix free of charge would be provided to address such issues. Regrettably, I have not yet received the aforementioned booster as promised.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. I would greatly appreciate it if you could arrange for the delivery of the WiFi booster as initially discussed, or alternatively, provide guidance on steps I can take to rectify the upstairs WiFi instability.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated, as a stable WiFi connection throughout my premises is crucial for my daily activities.

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Shelilla, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community  I am sorry you are having some issues with trying to order a pod.

Also how did you order the pod? 

The best way to get a pod order is download the Virgin Connect app, from here do a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

Please let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?