Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

wifi down again-need technician

Hi there,

Im not the first but I'm at my wits end with Virgin. I've had intermittent or no wifi/broadband for days at a time and there is no notification of an outage on the app. I have tried all the different processes resetting on a regular basis. I have managed to get through to Virgin twice with more than 1 hour wait over the past two months. This is not good enough.

I live in the Hackney E8 4P_ area and need help as I now, like a lot of people, work from home. There's only so many times I can tell them the internet is down...

In my previous flat we had no problems at all for years so that's why I continued as a customer but now I'm really regretting it.

I need a technician to access this asap. 

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

K

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi down again-need technician

Does a wired connection work OK?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no, nothing works. ethernet cable or wifi.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Does the Service Status page show any issues?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

nope, only the TV is affected but we don't use/have that service.

I spoke a while to them saying there were problems in our area but the app would usually tell me or i'd get a message on my phone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What does it say on 0800 561 0061 ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi K_m_clinic, 

Very sorry you've been having some issues with the services lately, I can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've had a look into your account and can see that since posting you've been in touch with the team who has offered further assistance. 

Please let us know how things are and we'll be more than happy to help if needed. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos