Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wifi bosters

Hi, 

I have tried everything to get my boosters working, but they keep dropping signal,the 2 arrows either flash or stay solid,i have tried to copy my hubs settings aswell but still nothing, i have followed the instructions and online videos but still not working, they are replacing my old netgear ones. They are in the same place as the netgear ones are but wont get a signal.

I hope someone can help

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi bosters

Hi,

Have you followed the instructions: www.community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/Wireless/message-id/277674 ?

Sometimes you might need to reset the boosters before connecting them and it might not go through from the first attempt.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Rob

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wifi bosters

Hi, 

You could try this link as it gives the most up to date info on getting boosters working.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-booster-troubleshooting

If not send a text to 07533051809 with your details and the problem and someone will get back to you.

Hope this helps

Dom

Virgin Media Field Technician working from home

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos