Menu
Highlighted
mart1969
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

wi fi coverage

So re joined Virgin from sky and right from the off I've noticed one BIG difference..wi fi coverge. I had sky basic broadband before nothing fancy but the wi fi was excellent through the house and garden. Now with Virgin the wi fi is average/weak upstairs and non existent in the garden even though the " superhub 3" is right by the back door. Now my house is not exactly Downton Abbey and my garden is hardly a football field. Is this wi fi issue a common problem with the Hub 3 or am I just unlucky? I've heard people mention buying there own routers rather than using the hub but my thinking is why should I stick my hand in my pocket to fix problem? Has anyone got any tips for me or am I stuck with it till my contract runs out...10 months and counting as complaining teenagers are driving my nuts!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jpeg1
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: wi fi coverage

@mart1969 wrote:
... complaining teenagers are driving my nuts!

That sounds painful 🙂 

Many people have added their own Access Point or Router, but to make sure your Hub is operating at its best have a look at the help posts at the top of the page  

Highlighted
mkaminski100
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don't have experience with other providers, so can't really comment, but I'm going through a similar issue.
Could you please advise if the device can connect to the hub and speed is slow, or can you not connect at all?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mart1969
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ha! just noticed the typo! Ooops!

0 Kudos